- Steps on how to use the Club Arrears report found in the Club & Extended Services section.
1. Go to the Reports tab from the top.
2. Click on Club Arrears under Club & Extended Services.
3. The report will display the amalgamated club arrears amount for each child that owes.
- Note: The arrears will not appear in this report until the due date has passed on the relevant weeks.
4. To see a breakdown of a specific club’s arrears, use the Club dropdown menu from the top left.
5. Use the orange Filter button from the bottom left to adjust the report by date range (defaults to past 7 days) and student details.
6. To send messages to remind parents of their overdue payments, tick the box in the first column next to the relevant students from the report > click Chase Overdue from the bottom.