SchoolMoney: Club & Extended Services reports
- Information on the reports that can be found in the Club & Extended Services section, and what they should be used for: Club Arrears, Club Weekly Report, Club Weekly Summary.
- Guidance on how to use each report can be found under the relevant heading below.
- The Club Arrears report shows the total arrears per child that has been accumulated through the marks entered into the club registers.
- You will find the amalgamated club arrears amount for each child that owes – these arrears will not appear in the report until the due date has passed on the relevant weeks.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Club Arrears report.
Club Weekly Report
- The Club Weekly Report is a two-tiered report that shows an overview of all the sessions marked into the club register for the weeks that have been selected.
- The report data is broken down into daily figures and indicates how many pupils took each session available on that day.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Club Weekly Report.
Club Weekly Summary
- The Club Weekly Summary Report gives a daily breakdown of the total number of sessions entered into a club register.
- It will also show the total cost of the week and the amount that has been paid and written off.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Club Weekly Summary.