- Further information on how we import your data into SchoolMoney if you use another MIS.
When to use Wonde
- If you’re not using SIMS as your MIS provider, we will need to import your data a slightly different way using a company called Wonde.
- Wonde acts as a protective layer between schools and third party applications like SchoolMoney, only allowing the agreed information to be passed on from the school’s MIS.
- Not only does Wonde provide a login area for schools to always see what data is used by third parties, but it also allows them to revoke access at any point, putting schools firmly in control.
- To get the process started, please get in touch with us.
- Wonde can be used with the following MIS providers:
- Once the Wonde link has been setup for SchoolMoney, it will only currently import the following information:
- Pupil Forename
- Pupil Surname
- Priority 1 Parent’s mobile number
- Priority 1 Parent’s email address
- Form and year group
- Admission Number / UPN
- Any further information, such as FSM eligibility dates and dietary information will need to be manually entered into SchoolMoney.
- The Wonde import will not update changes instantly. Once a change is made in your MIS, it will take Wonde several hours to pick up the change, so as a rule, if you make a change in the morning, wait until the afternoon before you run the Wonde link.
Run Wonde Import Manually
- You must run the Wonde import manually in order to update the information in SchoolMoney.
- The ability to automatically run an import every day is not currently available.
- To run the import:
- Visit Eduspot and click Sign In from the top right.
- Login to Teachers2Parents using your SchoolMoney username and password.
- Click on Text Message Service.
- Click on the Admin icon in the top right.
- Click on the Wonde tab.
- Click on Import Student Details from the bottom right.