- Steps on how to navigate the Parent Options tab within Admin.
- Parent Options enables you to customise various aspects of the parent’s login page allowing the parents to see their child’s account in the way you want it set up.
1. Go to the Admin tab from the top.
2. Click on the Parent Options icon.
3. From here you have a few Options that are available for adjustment:
- Order payments on parents screen – Choose whether the parents will see the Most Overdue Payment first or last on their screen.
- Minimum Online Payment Amount – If you choose a minimum amount e.g. £5, then the parent will have to pay this much or more, to process their online payment.
- Select PayPoint Barcodes that are printed – This allows you to choose which bar codes are printed for the parents, e.g. just dinners and trips. Click Edit > tick the barcodes you wish to make available to print for the parents.
- Default Dinner Top Up/ Default Club Top Up Amount – This is the amount that the parent will see in the Dinner/Club Top Up. We suggest that you set this to represent the weekly cost of dinners. Please remember that this is only a guide, parents will be able to change the amount in the available box.
- Dinner History Information Line – This allows you to add in any extra important information you might want to give to the parents.