SchoolMoney: Payment Adjustments Reports
- Information on the reports that can be found in the Payment Adjustments section and what they should be used for: Refunds Made, Bounced Cheques, Write Off Report.
- Guides on how to use each report can be found under the relevant heading below.
- The Refunds Made report lists all refunds that you have processed on the system by card/cash/cheque.
- Online refunds take up to five working days to appear in the parent’s account.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Refunds Made report.
- The Bounced Cheques report shows you a list of all cheques you have marked as bounced on the SchoolMoney system.
- Once you have marked a cheque has bounced, the amount will be removed from the Money Received report and it will be entered into the Bounced Cheque report.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Bounced Cheques report.
Write Off Report
- The Write Off Report details any payments that have been written off on the SchoolMoney system.
- Once a payment has been written off, it will be removed from any outstanding reports (if the due date has passed) and the information will be entered into this report.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Write Off Report.