SchoolMoney: Payments Overdue Reports
- Information on the reports that can be found in the Overdue section and what they can be used for: Money Overdue, Trip Outstanding Payments.
- Instructions on how to use each report can be found under the relevant heading below.
- The Money Overdue report lists all pupils who have outstanding payments on the SchoolMoney system.
- The pupils will show up in the report once a payment has passed its due date and the parent has not cleared the outstanding balance.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Money Overdue report.
Trip Outstanding Payments
- The Trip Outstanding Payments report gives an overview of the money that has been paid and that is still outstanding for a payment that has been created under the School Trip payment type.
- Read our guide on how to use this report: SchoolMoney: Trip Outstanding Payments.