- Steps on how to use the Static Banking Summary report from the Analysis section.
1. Go to the Reports tab from the top.
2. Click on Static Banking Summary under the Analysis section.
3. Change the dates at the top by clicking on the Start Date and End Date range filters.
4. You can also use the dropdown fields at the top to filter for:
- Bank Account – This allows you to filter for the bank accounts that you have on the SchoolMoney system.
- Reference – This allows you to filter for any BACS references that you have on the SchoolMoney system.
- Payment Type – This allows you to filter by payment type, should you wish to break the information down further.
5. The two tick boxes at the bottom of the report can be used to:
- Breakdown by Account – When the Bank Account filter is set to All, tick this box and it will break the lump sums down by account all on one report.
- Breakdown by Reference – When the Reference filter is set to All, tick this box and it will break the lump sums down by reference all on one report.