- Steps on how to use the features and functionality found in the Students tab within Admin.
- Pupil records are pulled across from your MIS. For more information on how to do this please read the relevant guide:
- If the same student has duplicate records, please get in touch with us directly to merge the accounts.
1. Go to the Admin tab from the top.
2. Click on the Students icon.
3. The Students section will give you the following information:
- Pupil name
- Year Group
- Form Group
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Student Name – Type a pupil name in here and it will bring the child up in the list below.
- Group – This allows you to filter for any manual groups that you have created
- Form – This allows you to filter for your class groups
- Year Group – This allows you to filter for your year groups
- Include Off Rolled Students – If you tick this box, it will include any leavers in the students list.