Steps to check which contacts have a missing or invalid mobile number.
- Go to Reports > Missing/Invalid Numbers.
- The Missing/Invalid Numbers tab is a record of the contacts who do not have a mobile number or have one missing too numbers to be valid. This will show:
- Name: The name of the contact.
- Year Group: The year of the contact.
- Form: The form of the contact.
- 1st Mobile/2nd Mobile: The mobile number field that is empty or has an invalid number.
- Use the Filter to Show contacts where:
- 1st Mobile is Missing/Invalid: The first mobile number is not saved or too short to be valid.
- 2nd Mobile is Missing/Invalid: The second mobile number is not saved or too short to be valid.