Steps to schedule a text message from the Home section of Teachers2Parents.
- In Text, create your message and select your contacts. Read our guide for further information: Teachers2Parents: Sending Texts.
- Click Send Later to open the Schedule Message window.
- Click Date to open a calendar window > select the date > OK.
- Select the hour and minute for the Time that you want to send the message.
- Note: You can only schedule text messages to send from 7am to 9.55pm.
- Click Save.
- The preview will show the date/time selected, the contents of the message, and the number of recipients. Click OK.
- You will see a window confirming that the message was scheduled successfully. Click OK.
- This has now been saved in Admin > Scheduled Texts. Read our guide for further information: Teachers2Parents: Add, Edit, and Delete Scheduled Text Messages.