- Steps on how to add dietary requirements to a student.
- Dietary Requirements can be added to your system to keep track of important dietary information through reports and the dinner register.
- If you have the SIMS or XoD link, your dietary requirements for each child will be imported automatically.
1. Go to the Admin tab and click the Students icon.
2. Find the student you need and double click on their name. You can use the filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of results.
3. In the School Dinners on the right side, click into the Dietary Information field and type in the details.
4. Save in the bottom right.
5. Repeat the steps for other pupils as needed.