- Information on the Payments Made reports: Money Received, PayPoint, Shop Sales.
- Instructions on how to use each report can be found under the relevant heading below.
Money Received Report
The Money Received report is a two-tiered report that shows you all of the money that has been paid into the school by the parents either online by debit/credit card, at the shop by PayPoint, or within school by cash/cheque/vouchers.
This report is a real-time update. As soon as the money has been paid into your SchoolMoney system, it will appear in this report.
Read our guide on how to access and use this report: SchoolMoney: Money Received Report.
- The PayPoint report lists all transactions made by PayPoint during the time you have been using SchoolMoney.
- Read our guide on how to access and use this report: SchoolMoney: PayPoint Report.
Shop Purchases Report
- The Shop Purchases report shows all shop items that have been purchased by parents either online or within the school.
- The report outlines the details of each item and if it has been collected or if it is still waiting to be picked up.
- Read our guide on how to access and use this report: SchoolMoney: Shop Purchases Report.