- Steps on how to mark a students’ preferred meal preference. Meal preferences dictate the type of meal that first comes up when you mark the register (hot meal or packed lunch).
- By adding the meal patterns, it makes marking off the register easier when using the SIMS attendance report or selecting All on the register.
- If you have the SIMS or XoD link, your dinner preferences for each student will come across automatically.
1. Select the Admin tab and click on the Students icon.
2. Find the student you need and double click on their name. You can use the filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of results.
3. In the bottom section of the screen you will have the option of School Dinner Days. These tick boxes dictate whether a child will be automatically marked on the register as a hot meal or sandwiches.
- If the days have ticks in the boxes, it means they are down as hot meals.
- If the days have no ticks, it means they are down as sandwiches.
4. Make amendments as needed. Click Save from the bottom right.