- Steps on how to add pupil photos to SchoolMoney.
2. Click on the Students icon.
3. Use the filters at the top to locate the student you wish to add a photo for.
4. Click on the relevant student from the list so that it is highlighted in grey. Click Edit from the bottom right corner.
5. From the right of the student’s profile click on the image icon.
6. Upload the correct photo for this student from your files.
7. Click Save.
8. Repeat the above steps for any other students you wish to add a photo for.
If you want our support team to import the photos for you, we will need them send in the following format:
- The photos should be in jpeg format.
- They will need to have the pupil’s admission number/UPN as the description of the photo (this is how we match the photo to the child).
- The photos need to be sent to us in a zip file that is password protected. Ensure the password is sent in a separate email.
- Alternatively, if you are using an encrypted mailing service, e.g. Egress, you can send the file via this method. Please remember to provide us with the correct instructions on how to access the files.