Steps to update Teachers2Parents from the school’s MIS using the Wonde tool.
Wonde is compatible with the following MIS and can be set up by contacting our support team:
- Pupil Asset
- Facility CMIS
If you have Wonde set up, use these instructions to update:
- Go to Admin > Wonde.
- Confirm that the Wonde School ID is populated.
- Note: If do not have your Wonde School ID and/or are not sure if Use UPN as ADNO should be ticked, please contact the support team.
- Click Import Student Details.
- This will open a loading window stating that it is contacting Wonde for data.
- You will see a confirmation window stating that the import has been completed and your mobile numbers have been imported successfully. Click OK.
- Refresh to return to Home to apply this change.
Wonde will update their database with the student contact information from your MIS every 2-4 hours. This means that when you run the Wonde Link, it is updating from Wonde’s copy of that data rather than directly from your school database.
If you make changes in your school database and run the update but found that no new changes have appeared in Teachers2Parents, wait until Wonde has updated their own database before running the Wonde Link.