The requirements for how contact data should be set up in SIMS to import into Teachers2Parents.
Contacts Details in 5 Family/Home of SIMS
- In SIMS, open the student’s record.
- Go to 5 Family/Home.
- In the Contacts window, check the Priority order is in sequence e.g., Mum is 1, Dad is 2, Uncle is 3 etc.
- Note: Do not have more than one contact as Priority 1 as the system will not know which contact you intend to text or email.
- Select the contact > Open.
- In 2 Relationship Details, confirm that Parental Responsibility is ticked.
- The Priority field is where you can correct the number if required.
- Go to 3 Telephones and Email Addresses.
- In Telephones/Fax Numbers, confirm that the Location of the mobile number is set as Mobile. It cannot be Home, Work, or Other.
- In Email Addresses, confirm that the correct email address is saved in this section.