Steps to increase your text message characters limit from the standard 160 characters to 300.
- Go to Admin > Options.
- In the Text section, tick Increase text message length to 300 characters.
- Note: Any message sent that is more than 160 characters long will cost 4p per text.
- Click Save.
- In the confirmation window, click OK.
- This will return you to Home where the character limit has been increased:
- When you type in a message longer than 160 characters, it will indicate that a second text is being used:
- You can switch this option off in Admin > Options at any time where it will show you the date/time the setting was last changed and by which user: